Mini Split AC Installation & Repair Services for Lubbock, TX and Surrounding Areas
There might be rooms in your home that need air conditioning but aren’t connected to the central HVAC system. If keeping comfortable in these areas is a struggle, a mini-split air conditioner could be the answer. Ductless air conditioners are extremely popular and have become commonplace in many homes today. These ultra-efficient systems overcome the most common installation and operating challenges associated with ducted HVAC equipment. They are, therefore, ideal for new and existing homes.
More Advantages of Ductless Air Conditioning and Heating
Ductless AC equipment can efficiently heat and cool homes in the Lubbock, Texas, area. Mini-splits feature separate indoor and outdoor components that connect via a narrow tube containing electrical wires and refrigerant lines. Thanks to variable refrigerant flow technology, one compressor can power several indoor units.
From affordability to the low operating costs, a ductless mini-split AC is a smart investment. These units provide numerous benefits:
- Installation: The ease of installation is one of the most attractive features of ductless technology. There’s no need to run new air ducts, and in most cases, a three-inch opening in an exterior wall is the only structural change required.
- Zoning: If you’re heating and cooling one area, a mini-split air conditioner can handle the job. If you’re air conditioning an entire home or several upstairs bedrooms, for example, a multi-split can power four or more air handlers across multiple zones.
- Features: Ductless AC units allow occupants to adjust the temperature and fan speed in each zone. Most units feature sensors that detect temperature imbalances and hot-start technology that eliminate the initial blast of cold air when heating.
- Air Quality: Compared to central HVAC systems, a ductless mini-split AC maintains cleaner indoor air. Each unit features an integrated filtration panel that effectively removes and destroys airborne allergens.
- Efficiency: This technology eliminates duct-related energy losses that increase operating costs. Ductless air conditioners and heat pumps achieve impressive efficiency ratings as high as 20 SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) for cooling and 12.5 HSPF or heating seasonal performance factor).
Installation, Maintenance, and Repairs for Ductless Equipment
If you’re considering a ductless air conditioner, our experienced installers and service technicians can help you get the best value. Our training and years in business mean you can count on us for expert repairs and maintenance. We’re a Bryant dealer, but service all models.
We stand behind our work with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We strive for customer satisfaction at each service call in order to meet your comfort requirements.
Ductless AC Experts in Lubbock, Texas
Your ductless installation, maintenance, and repair needs are in good hands with JD’s Prompt Plumbing, Heating & Air. All our service technicians must pass drug tests and background checks. We’re focused on developing long-term relationships with new clients, while also maintaining strong ties with current clients. We provide additional value through:
- Evening and Weekend Calls
- Flat-Rate Pricing
- Emergency Service
We do the right thing, every time, and treat each of our clients as though they were family. You can trust us for honest advice and support in Lubbock, Levelland, and Brownfield, Texas. To see if ductless heating and cooling is right for you, call JD’s Prompt Plumbing, Heating & Air today.